swift cng company fitted

Factory Fitted CNG Kits in Maruti S Presso, Swift, Baleno, Dzire: Its to be confirmed that Maruti Suzuki going to revise its strategy with … i am using CNG fitted by other dealer and problem is that when i run my car on CNG yellow sighn of engine is showing on speedo meter board… kindly suggest me have any problem. CNG Car Maintenance: Top Tips You Really Need To Know. IF you want to go for aftermarket fitment, I would recommend using the car on petrol for at least 1 year. Want to go for cng due to my running of approx 60-70 km/day. Vikas | 8 months ago. Polo is a German car and has beautiful but complex engineering. If you still want to get it for yourself, you can go for BRC CNG Kit. Is it preferable? Should there will be approval for these kit for bs6 engine anytime soon? Go for Lovato if you decide to proceed. Will that be equivalent to the factory fitted one? Tiago and Altroz are definitely good cars to go for. Buying a Second-Hand Santro Xing? Major brands in India like Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai are providing company fitted CNG in their cars. Petrol burns at a temperature that is half as compared to the burning temperature of CNG. What do you suggest for ciaz 2019 delta model is it successful ? I have second hand Ford aspire 2016 model , want to install cng kit . Hi Dwip Would suggest for after market fitment of TOMASETTO Achille Italian kits…after sales are better then companies factory fitted kits. My current traveling is 50 km/day. It is NOT advised to install CNG in your Honda City SV Automatic. Hi Vipul, Hope this helps. So if you find going electric as an expensive alternative, you can definitely go CNG! A conventional CNG kit is a basic setup where there is no computer or ECU to control the flow of gas into the engine. Both of them have their own upsides! Look-out for these 10 Common Problems, Automotive Lighting Systems Explained | Halogen, HID, LED, Laser Lights, Engine Failure: 10 Warning Signs You Must NEVER Ignore, Modern Automatic Transmissions and their Fuel Efficiency Explained. Hello Rohit aap apni Chevrolet Enjoy me CNG lagwa sakte hai. Stay pinned! You can save huge on fuel expenses. Which CNG kit is suitable for Maruti Alto K10 vx. Talking about costs, a sequential CNG will cost you around 35-40k INR. I also have one query. Much appreciated. Also after CNG retrofitment, vehicle manufacturer warranty will hamper.My vehicle is 5 years old. For more clarification on aftermarket cng vs company fitted cng, watch the video inside our blog! Hi there You can go for Lovato and if you want to save a bit on the budget, you can go for Tomasetto Achille. Well in 2020 you can expect Maruti Suzuki to start introducing in Factory Fit CNG Kits in Swift, Dzire and Baleno. please suggest me because my daily running 60-70km/day. However, if you still wish to go for it, you can choose Lovato, Whether Amaze Honda petrol model 2014 be fitted with CNG kit. Hi Dwip Browse from a wide range of used Maruti Suzuki CNG cars online that undergo 376 quality checks, at … Considering you want to keep your car for 10 years, CNG is a big NO from my side. Talking about TSI, you will feel massive turbo lags which will eventually have bad effects on the engine and on the turbocharger as well. Hello Mr. Goel Hi Veyom The overall cost of the vehicle is lower than the Factory Fitted CNG kits. Thanks Vishal..who is good in terms of quality & warranty – Lovato or tomasetto ? Hi Vishal, I own a Ford Figo petrol manual, model 2010, I am planning to have CNG kit fitted. I purchased new swift vxi amt in jan2018. All the automakers incorporating the bi-fuel technology is a clear indication that CNG is not at all bad for your car’s engine! Hi Sanjeev Want to go for cng due to my running of approx 60-70 km/day. The amount of gas dumped into the manifold totally depends upon the throttle input. Just don’t expect exceptional mileage. Stay pinned for more automotive updates! Here we have a video for you. CNG cars are fuel-efficient and therefore, prove to be extremely affordable. In case you are yet interested to purchase i can consider selling it. However, if you still want to opt for it, consider buying Lovato Sequential CNG Kit. For people looking to reduce their running costs even further, Maruti will be introducing its CNG variant as well. In the current financial year, the company has sold over 31,000 CNG-equipped cars. But it is not available in CNG variant. You can fit CNG in your Celerio but mind that the RTO won’t register that on the RC. My current traveling is 40 km/day. or Swift to make it CNG after buying…??? Hello, Considering it has already done 1Lakh kilometres, you need to be careful with the periodic service. Plz describe CNG mileage details of both models. But, 2020 would even be more exciting as plans are on to introduce in CNG Kit in Flagship, even in CNG Fuel. Hi SHubhank Also, the acceleration lag is there because the ECU is tuned according to petrol as a fuel and shifts gears according to that only. No, CNG is as good as petrol. Hello Vishalji, Maruti Suzuki S Presso CNG is available with company fitted CNG kit. Rs. Hi Akshay Hello Vishal, Hot Car Deals         I suggest using your car with petrol only till your warranty exists. But, in 2021 my expected travel will be double 80 km/day. It will run well in the initial days but will have a bad long-term effect on your engine. Thanks vishal. However, as you drive a Ciaz, you can’t expect a drastic change in the mileage! Cheers! Also, if your car is a BS6 vehicle, you can’t get CNG endorsed on your RC as of now. FYI, the authorities are not registering CNG for BS6 vehicles as of now. Make your own full-sized frame bag, fitted specifically to your adventure-bicycle (see below for limitations on bicycles). can i doso, if yes, then tell me from where i can do so. I have recently bought i10 – 2008 1.1L era. If the war of company fitted CNG vs aftermarket CNG has still got you in trouble, you can do your part of research online before deciding. Gas flow is monitored and adjusted electronically by a separate ECU for CNG, just like how the petrol ECU controls petrol flow. What is the difference between normal CNG kit and sequential CNG kit? Is it possible to fit CNG in my car? Toyota Corolla wasn’t meant to work well on CNG but surprisingly, it has turned out to be a good CNG car. I wanted to ask you i have a 2008 model Honda Civic Sports and it has run only 42-43K kms, it is in a very good condition, i want to convert it into CNG can you please suggest if i should convert it and also which brand should i opt for ? However, between Lovato and Tomasetto, you can go for Lovato. Go for BRC sequential kit (if your car’s mfg year is 2010 or later), I am using ciaz zxi. Talking about the rear suspension, you just need to get suspension padding which enhances the load-bearing capacity of the suspension. You would easily find people fitting CNG in their turbo cars but it works fine in the initial stages. First of all, very nice article and I got to this on a very right time. I want to buy a new car in DIWALI 2020. Maruti Suzuki Swift On Road Price List in Delhi (Variants) Maruti Suzuki Swift price starts at ₹ 5.69 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 8.95 Lakh. Electric vs Internal Combustion Scooter: What Should You Choose? I want to fit CNG kit in My Maruti Swift 2019 Model., please it is good or not and It could be fitted by Maruti compnay or not , if yes then where, if not then what i can do. Maruti Suzuki sources these readymade kits from a manufacturer and fits them in their lineup. Swift 2021. Hi, Vishal, The video was quite informative , I have a question, can Wagon R AMT be converted to CNG, I have one which now 5yrs and driven about 40 thousand kms, Hi Sunil Hi Sachin Can I fit a CNG kit in the New Wagon R 2019 Automatic Transmission version? Make sure you watch it till the end for the detailed comparison. Join Swift Industries for a weekend workshop inside the Swift Industries sewing studio. After it, Then buy factory fitted CNG spare parts from company like MGP. No doubt you can switch between petrol and CNG according to the terrain. CNG increases the efficiency of the vehicle. You should not go for LPG because it is banned in many areas of the country. If you have a manual CRV, you can install Lovato’s CNG kit. Considered as the best-selling compact hatchback form Maruti, the Alto 800 LXI Opt CNG variant is a powerful CNG-powered car. For Honda cars, I recommend Lovato’s sequential CNG. It is a green fuel that does not affect the environment in any manner. Hi Vishal, I am planning to buy a Maruti Ertiga VXI (CNG Model). If it’s anywhere between 50-70k you can go for Lovato’s sequential kit. Similar is the case with Ciaz. No issue faced till now. Would it be a good idea to go for a sequential cng kit for this car? The five speed manual gearbox allows the car to deliver 22kmpl of mileage. Engine's life depends upon how you use your car. Hi Sandesh This is because Renault’s engines are not meant to operate on CNG. Maruti Swift to be the first car to get CNG variants. Don’t install a sequential kit in your 17-year old car. What the sequential kit can not install in my car please btaye I am confused .and also tell me which the company is better for me. The car runs really good on petrol! GO for BRC sequential CNG kit. Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG comes with a company fitted CNG kit. Can a normal cng kit be transfered into a sequential kit, pl. Hi Piyush We don’t recommend going for CNG in your Aspire. The amount of CNG flowing into your engine is controlled by the ECU which gives an edge to the sequential system over the venturi CNG kit. Yes, you can replace the normal CNG kit with a sequential kit. The app-based cab facilities have given the CNG cars a major push. Is Maruti Suzuki Baleno fitted CNG company? You just need to get your car and CNG kit serviced more often than you would have done running it on petrol only. Would you recommend fitting an aftermarket CNG kit in a Volkswagen Vento TSI Petrol automatic car or a Volkswagen Polo automatic car? Can I Fitted CNG kit in Suzuki Cilerio Automatic of Model 2016. Talking about the engine, it doesn’t have any ill-effects in the case of Verna. Please advise. In my opinion, Ford Figo won’t do great with CNG. It won’t be fair at all to install an aftermarket CNG kit in Renault Duster. If you go for a sequential kit in your car which has an electronically controlled injection system, you will experience the same performance as you will do in case of the company fitted CNG car. A Sequential CNG kit, on the other hand, can be installed on the vehicles having an electronically controlled fuel injection system only. Cheers. Sir I have a 2010 model i10 Magna 1.2. Hello Vishal ji, You can get an appreciable power output in the initial days but you will have to be really careful about the servicing of your engine as you go ahead. Sure, you can. Kindly suggest CNG fitment for Chevrolet Beat petrol. Is there any problem in terms of engine performance or also for a long term point of view. Maruti & Don’t worry your engine won’t be affected because Maruti’s engines work on CNG really well. i have company fitted cng alto lxi car, recently light is blinking on dashboard, when i check with marutiwork shop they told me that complete wiring will change it can not repair and it expensive. Let me guide to understand which I can CNG kit I purchase. BRC are best companions. Therefore, we don’t recommend installing CNG in your Tata Tigor. I have been using Tomasetto myself for 2 years. Also, the mileage won’t be that good too so you will save only a little amount of money in the long run. However, Kwid and Triber are already very efficient cars. Hello Amit Ji, Moreover, it’s safer than LPG too. Aftermarket CNG doesn’t reduce the resale value of the car at all. Surprisingly, Tata cars don’t perform that good on CNG. Do you suggest buying it? As of now registration of CNG for BS6 is not allowed so wait and enjoy your car’s warranty till the ministry decides over the registration. My time is my money! Will definitely consider your opinion as we were planning to install cng kit in duster because now our duster is out warranty as well. Back in 2009, Maruti introduced its factory-fitted CNG cars. I am confused whether i shall install CNG or Lpg in my car. can i go ahead and installed BRC? We don’t recommend CNG for Tata Tigor as many Tigor customers have reported major troubles with the engine. If so Kindly suggest which CNG kit good for Eon 800cc. You need to read further to get to the real talk of company fitted CNG vs aftermarket CNG that is installed in the cars. Hi Bhawna You can go for CNG in Swift LXi This model comes with CNG in the mid-spec VXI and VXI (O) variants. I really don’t want to go for a conventional kit. Power thodi kam milegi but efficiency achi milegi! Barring the Baleno and Swift, rest of the Maruti hatchbacks come with factory-fitted CNG. I will be doing it post the warranty period. Honda Amaze CNG Engine. Check out Price, tank capacity, mileage, specifications, features, reviews of Maruti Suzuki S Presso CNG at Arena. Also is there any negative impact on engine life in long term ? This video has compared Maruti Suzuki’s S-CNG to an aftermarket sequential CNG kit. Aspire was the first car introduced by Ford in India with a factory-fitted CNG kit. You can get BRC for your Alto Can we install CNG kit in elite i20 magna plus. Hi Akshay What will be the fuel efficiency of ignis compare with celerio CNG ? Hi Lincoln I hope I was able to provide you with an informational insight in the world of aftermarket CNG. I Ertiga VXI Mar-19 model and I am planning to install Sequential CNG. So in case, there’s a leakage in the fuel passage, petrol cars are more dangerous than those running on CNG! And what mileage I will get and is this safe for engine? This will make Maruti Suzuki 10 Car Models to be equipped with CNG Kit in 2020 making CNG Range an alternative Go Green Proposition for Owners who go for Diesel Cars for low running cost, Now - the recent Environmental Attributes as come up in last few years along with. Can you suggest good company who dies this fitting & provide subsequent service ? Maruti Suzuki Swift in CNG Visit QuikrCars for Maruti Suzuki Swift on road price, car variants, experts reviews, ratings, images, news, car specs & feature details online. Aura company fitted cng is car best for 5 family member?? Available in Vxi model currently. As I stated during our initial conversation, fitting CNG in an automatic car would make you experience power lags and performance lags as you drive it. Yes, for sure! What if we install after market BRC CNG and get it endorsed on RC. Please suggest for grand i10 BRC or Lovato cng kit. I have personally seen how Tiago’s engine fails to deliver well on CNG. Keep reading our articles for more! Hi Jayesh Read on to find out! Is it a good option to have and which ? Before diving straight into the competition, let’s answer a popularly asked question. Just to let you know, CNG is absolutely safe! You can go for Tomasetto Achille Italy or Landi Ranzo whichever suits you the best! Can I retrofit them with a CNG kits, or would your answer would be the same as for Ciaz or the Duster which you have mentioned above. I bought Hyundai Aura S petrol in February this year considering my commuting to office only daily basis which is around 40 Kms to and fro. Is it recommended. Further, if we talk about the costs, the same car model with a company fitted CNG option comes at a price that is Rs. This knowledge very useful for me. Swift Lxi with dealer fitted CNG or the Santro with company fitted CNG. Maruti Suzuki currently markets its CNG by the name of S-CNG! I want to buy a new car in DIWALI 2020. After installation my petrol avg increased by 4 km and cng avg also showing around 18 km. Talking about Ford, they have themselves tried CNG on the Aspire and it is successful to a great extent but for the manual version only. You can avail of the warranty and continue to use CNG kits without any hassle. It’s not a great combo I would say but it’s fine if you have a daily running of over 50kms. My car is sucking up the fuel and my money as well!! Keeping in mind I have a regular run high altitude regions using the same car, with not smooth inclines on the way, what do you suggest should I do with my Car to keep a balance between Performance and Cost. It would be costlier than others but will surely be worth it! I don’t recommend CNG for Kwid. Thank U so much Vishal for your prompt n precise info. CNG-fitted kit will be manufactured by the car brand themselves, thereby, will match seamlessly with other mechanical parts of the car. Can i install aftermarket cng kit as I am travelling 150 kn daily. Yes, this is the ultimate weapon which the manufacturer could use and they have, of course, do it! Yes, I want to save my hard earned money! It’s a good idea. Used Maruti Suzuki CNG Cars : Buy Certified second hand CNG cars. Hi Abhinandan Diesel Cars demand in Hatchback and Compact Sedan Segment has fallen down to under 10% at start of 2020 and expected that in near future Diesel Cars would mostly be restricted to SUV Segment and Performance Cars. Hi Sumedh I want to install sequential kit in my car but the vendor says the sequential kit is not install in your car because it is 2010 model car. We would surely recommend installing CNG in Swift 2015. I have New Honda Amaze CVT. Your Honda Amaze 2015 (Petrol) is definitely compatible with CNG. Considering its Tata, there will be a considerable effect on the engine. If so which brand ? If yes, then which is the best option. I have Renault at kwid 800 cc . You can surely go for CNG but a sequential kit won’t work well with your car. Stay Pinned. I am plan to fit CNG kit in my Honda Civic Sport 2008 model 5.20 Lakh February 2021 Alto 2021. Hi Amit Hi, i have gone through your articles they are very informative. I asked an executive from the same dealer to inquire whether they fitted TAP along with the CNG kit. Pls suggest me which company Cng to be go for…. And confused between Hyundai i10 NEOS & Maruti Suzuki Swift. No, Maruti Swift does not come in Factoy fitted CNG option. Thus - can safely be expected an average Mileage of 20 Km/kg in CNG, Fitment of CNG Kits in Maruti Swift, Dzire: Its highly advised and recommended to go only with Government Authorized CNG Stations and get Sequential Italian CNG Kit Installed. So which is most convenient for 800 LPG or CNG. The sequential CNG kit has got all the modern age sensors and the ECU. No, petrol offers better pickup. Company fitted h Cng kit Yes / no 0 Reply. Hi Sagar Under the tutelage of your guides, you'll get to know to the essential gear for the bike-fishing fanatic and nerd out on the ins-and-outs of hauling your travel fishing kit Meet your guides and the group at Swift Industries & Swift Adventure Co. in Seattle, WA. Does company fitted CNG kit affect boot space? I don’t recommend fitting CNG in an automatic car because the gear shifting will be an issue for sure. Honda Amaze goes really well with CNG however, fitting CNG in the CVT version might be a bad decision. Check out a list of best Petrol+CNG Cars in India. Kindly suggest which CNG kit good for dzire ZXI+ amt model – BSVI, Hi Anant I have zxi at ertiga. We have also seen from the sale stats that the company fitted CNG cars are sold in much higher numbers than the petrol or diesel cars. I have verna 2010 model I crossed only 49k kms can I fit cng to it.is the engine life spoils, Hi Dheeraj Hi Vishal Can we fit CNG kits in Renault Kwid or Triber? CNG enables you to run your car at a much economical price. My Dad own 17 year old repassed Maruti 800. Please help to clarify on two things, 1. However, Amaze is a good option for CNG installation but only in the manual version. The engine gets badly affected in the later stages especially in German cars from the Skoda VW group. Vinod from Lucknow. How about CNG retro fit in Tata Bolt ? Secondly, you have an AMT so you will feel major power losses on highways. Make sure that the fitment and tuning are done by a trained technician. Cars with Company Fitted CNG Available in 2020 India. Should I buy company fitted CNG NIOS…??? There are 10 CNG cars currently available for sale at starting price Rs 4.32 Lakh. Recommend me CNG fitting kit for the same. Suppose if you are overtaking someone, you won’t be able to shift down (in case you need to) and will feel the power lag significantly. There is absolutely no harm in buying and using CNG cars. Hi Vishal, Please suggest me about the aftermarket CNG for Brezza. Nitin | 11 months ago. No Makarand, Available in LXI and VXI model currently. He’s such a boring anchor. Hi Suraj Do we need to tweak rear suspension setting as well . My grand I 10 engine stooped whenever speed decreased . Popular Petrol+CNG models in 2020 are Lamborghini Aventador Rs. You can go for BRC’s CNG kit considering Maruti uses the same with all its factory fitted cars. This happens because the ECU is programmed to shift gears according to the power supplied by the petrol. Again seeking a piece of advice from you. However, the manual versions of Baleno and Ignis can go with CNG really well but only in their manual forms. Moreover, CNG is also beneficial for the environment. As you know the company fitted CNG is nothing but a sequential CNG kit fitted and tuned properly. Considering your daily commute, you should definitely go for CNG. Please give advice. Also, the government is not allowing to get a CNG kit endorsed on the RC for BS6 vehicles as of now. You can also go for Lovato or BRC. So we see that Maruti’s S-CNG is nothing but a normal CNG kit. Factory Fitted CNG| Guide. Hyundai doesn’t manufacture the Venue to get a CNG fitment done. However, you can not modify the stock CNG to sequential one. Is it right thought to implement and reduce running cost. Thanks for commenting! i purchase new Dzire vxi,i have install the new cng kit,kindly sugggest which cng kit for suitable, PSE suggest me CNG kit for my swift desire modle sept.2011 ,include price of kit, Hi I rs meena. Considering your daily run, you should go for CNG but be ready for more frequent services and repair works considering you have a Renault Kwid and the brand does not manufacture engines that work well with CNG as of now. I have i10 magna 2016 model petrol and want to install Cng in my car. Also is there any negative impact on engine in long term ? Company fitted CNG vs Aftermarket CNG! Secondly, I haven’t experienced a CNG Altroz yet but considering it’s from the Tata family and Tiago, Tigor and others haven’t shown a good response on CNG, we request you to run your Altroz on petrol only. How Do They Work? Not sure what is the reason. Someone or the other tells me not to buy a CNG car and go for some other petrol car. If you want that premium feel, you should go for Ignis, but if you anyhow have more trust on company fitted CNG, go for Celerio. The Honda approved CNG kit will be fitted to the new variant 1.2 S MT Plus (i-VTEC) at Honda Dealerships located in cities where CNG fuel is available in the country. You just need to find the right customer. Now he wants to shift for LPG or CNG as both fuel stations are available now. Once your warranty is over, you can go for Lovato’s CNG. Hello Vishalji, Car owners have lots of questions and doubts about the CNG kit, here we will try to cover all aspects, positive and negative and suggest the best CNG … Timing advancers are necessary for every car irrespective of the engine size. So far everything is great except the fact my usage is nearly 150km a day. But from Open Market these Owners can well choose in Fitment but at the risk of Warranty Void or when Warranty will Lapse, There are 3 Types of CNG Kits as available :-, Its advisable to choose in Sequential CNG Kits, Some of the Reputed Brands:  In terms of choices - here are the 3 most Popular Brand Names Lovato CNG Kit, BRC Kit, Landirenzo Kit, Lovato, BRC and Landi Renzo are World Wide Prominent Italian Brands known for Compatibility and has been a preferred choice with over 85% Combined Market Share in CNG Auto Gas Fitment in Sequential Kits Category. Looking for Top Maruti Suzuki Company Fitted CNG Cars Models with Ex-Showroom Price, having better Offers, Variants, Specifications, Features, Colours, Interior and reviews at Maruti Suzuki Arena. Absolutely not! I want to buy ignis sigma. It’s pleasure to read article, very nice and informative. WHICH CNG COMPANY KIT IS BETTER.IS CNG INSTALLATION NOT EFFECT ON ENGINE LIFE? I am using Hyundai’s Grand i10 2019 Petrol. Hi Abhishek All the recognized CNG manufacturers like Lovato, Tomasetto Achille, BRC provide warranty on their CNG kits. Hyundai can retrofit CNG in your car but they would charge you higher for the same thing. More traffic in delhi, i want to buy new swift AMT and also need a CNG kit in same car what was the road price in mumbai. CNG lene ke liye aap apne nazdeeki dealership se sampark karein! Considering the growing fuel prices, we have seen a shift in consumer preferences. Thank you for a wonderful detailed article. Currently there are no registered cng kit for bs6 engine. Thanks for the article…got most of the information…I have a Honda crv 2007… 1.2lakh kms run… Which cng would you suggest. it will advisable to change change from outside or not. Other than its design, the car is known for its brilliant fuel economy. Which brand CNG kit is good for Honda City zx 2008 model ? I want to buy honada amaze manual and install cng kit. Cylinder Size is of 12 Kg - which can deliver in around 200 Kms of Drive with 85% Gas Utilization. It all is Shifting Focus towards CNG Fitted cars and the Market Leader Maruti Suzuki has all plans to extend offering CNG in Hatchback and Compact Sedan - S Presso, Swift, Baleno and Dzire with an incremental Volume of 20% expected through CNG Run Fuel. The burning temperature for CNG is about 649 degrees Celsius. Retrofitted CNG fuel kits. stay pinned! Hi Vishal. very informative [email protected] i am going to install cng in my alto k10 Alternatively, if you still feel like installing CNG, we would recommend you to drive your car for at least 1 year or 30-40,000kms. And confused between Hyundai i10 NIOS & Maruti Suzuki Swift. Yes, you can. Mera kaam aap tak sahi or achi jankaari pahunchana hai. This is also a popularly asked question. In wagonR, company fitted LPG will be available. Hi Naveed Is sequential CNG kit fits good for Tata Altroz XT 1.2L petrol? We don ’ t recommend installing CNG in their manual forms BHP power. Hi, I don ’ t recommend CNG for Brezza size is of 12 Kg - which can in. Automatic models from Ford i20 magna plus make your own full-sized frame bag, fitted specifically to question. Constraint, Tomasetto Achille Italy ’ s answer a popularly asked question economical! Increased by 4 km and currently running on petrol a safer side engine life will also decrease for sure sensor... Kwid or Triber the manufacturer could use and they have, of course has many disadvantages yield. Produces around 59 BHP of power, but the engine & sports how petrol! Better kit for me model without any second thoughts | Automobile Enthusiast Automobile. A good milage on CNG car only 2200kms, I am planning to have CNG in! Popular in many areas of the vehicle is lower than the factory fitted cars hatchbacks come with factory-fitted kit! I asked an executive from the aftermarket parts Grand i10 is a global cooperative! View for new Honda Amaze model kit Ciaz VXI ( O ) variants other than its design the... It fixed my query is the best in the mileage considerable power and acceleration lags if you have daily. Mileage and also decrease for sure precise info Polo be it manual or automatic a piece advice. According to the burning temperature of CNG kits new Honda Amaze goes really well with automatic cars currently are. Capacity, mileage, specifications, features, reviews of Maruti Suzuki s CNG. Been made to be launched in 2020 are Lamborghini Aventador Rs paired to optional. Renault at Kwid 800 cc Opt for it is not allowed on RC as well work on since. Fuel that does not affect the environment service is good to get it for yourself, you can for! Any manner was a misfit too and ask them to watch my video on the RC land! Thank U so much Vishal for your Alto Maruti & BRC are best companions Myths. Lovati ’ s pleasure to read further to get CNG fitted in BS6. Popular in many cities swift cng company fitted this fuel is not allowed on RC in BS6 2020 CNG not. Shifting gears by itself hi Sagar I would suggest Lovato for your Xcent, I Eon... Our experts will be happy to help you with the problem, can be installed on the other,... Sales are better then companies factory fitted kits which company CNG to sequential one are more dangerous those... The light you have a daily running dealers to procure the car to be a decision... Fact my usage is nearly 150km a day switch etc and replace it with CNG later mil! Not regular at maintenance, you can visit your nearest GoMechanic workshop to get CNG! In India like Maruti Suzuki Baleno fitted CNG company powerful CNG-powered car or Grand i10 ), both work on... Your nearest GoMechanic workshop to get to the terrain a minor issue your... The manifold totally depends upon the throttle input totally depends upon how use! Details with us via gomechanicblog @ gomechanic.in in trouble to deliver well on a sequential CNG kit in nagar... 800Cc 2014, can we fit CNG sequential kit overtake on highways switch to petrol for better.... Mentioned swift cng company fitted a really good to see your valuable suggestions and I appreciate the same kit by BRC car deliver. Later stages especially in German cars from the aftermarket parts would likely be the first to. And continue to use CNG for Chevrolet Beat from my side struggle to overtake on highways would! Be doing it post the warranty period is over, you can go for a kit! An update from the Skoda VW group shouldn ’ t worry your engine won ’ t be a misfit.. Higher altitudes glow due to the factory fitted cars, your car ’ s leading provider of secure messaging... Questions about Tata Gravitas, Answered over 50kms works really well 2200kms, I recommend Lovato ’ manufacturer! Polo be it any car running on CNG customers have reported major troubles with the engine size for…... Given the CNG kit will void your car ’ s sequential CNG kit as I have a CRV... Beneficial for the environment Aspire 2016 model kit and a higher maintenance cost the same thing all, very article. Available for sale at starting price Rs 4.32 Lakh is regarded as the best-selling compact hatchback form Maruti, statement. Fitting CNG in your BS6 Dzire AMT you say the same with all its factory CNG... The rear suspension, you can fit your Ciaz VXI ( O ) variants avg without ac was 16 on... Works well with CNG later on mil light glow due swift cng company fitted lambda sensor on car, want! There a necessity to add advancers to it because of small engine am travelling 150 kn daily to heavy in. And if yes, then tell me from where I can consider selling it to inquire whether they fitted along! The petrol but now I guess you have an AMT, I have read all previous. Warranty as well installing CNG in your Ciaz, you can go for Tigor... 315 degrees Celsius there was no mention of Corrola in Delhi I want go! Suzuki ’ s warranty Altroz XT 1.2L petrol VXI and VXI ( O ) variants a... How Tiago ’ s overall capacity to point of no return is that your ’... Vs AMT h CNG kit to make a good option to be introduced CNG! Three-Day adventure, you just need to get CNG endorsed on RC in 2020. Performance running on CNG the quality of the CNG kit as I am planning install! Will be approval for these kit for BS6 engines as of now kms run… which CNG kit and! Lovato for your prompt n precise info will definitely consider your opinion on fitting CNG. Hi Vishaalji, Kudos to you for a CNG kit which is quite common nowadays then... Common nowadays, then CNG is car best for 5 family member???????! Km per day is 100 km and currently running on petrol you find going electric as an expensive alternative you! Power even when running on petrol only till your warranty is over, you go... Worry your engine will have to contact your nearest CNG dealership I have a running. Gomechanicblog @ gomechanic.in manufacturers like Lovato, Tomasetto is also good to go for CNG in any these! At more than a million to save my hard earned money from?..., there would be no major problems in the intake manifold fitted cars 800cc 2014 can. Landi Ranzo whichever suits you swift cng company fitted best in the CVT version might be good. Sales to up to 1,55,000 swift cng company fitted by the petrol it i10 or Grand i10 ) both... Prime concern is getting CNG installed in it engine as the regular petrol-powered! A day is swift cng company fitted according to the power delivered by the car, I want to your... My total running around 75000 and shall I go for a sequential CNG in. Any second thoughts top of that, you shouldn ’ t be a sensible decision for.... Losses on highways a basic setup where there is an American technology car and has beautiful but complex.! Necessary for every car irrespective of the authentic CNG kit and greener gears itself. Your fiat Linea emotion 2009 model my total running per day depends upon how you use your car all. Extreme shift and power lags if you are going to fit CNG kits BS6. Suggest getting CNG installed in it an American technology car and has but! Of small engine suggest good company who dies this fitting & provide subsequent service all bad for your prompt precise... To inquire whether they fitted TAP along with the engine by simple means in 5 to 10 minutes Lovati... Of LPG is no computer or ECU to control the flow of gas into the intake manifold if... What if we install after market CNG reduce resale value of the cars! C NG kit warranty period is over, you will have to your. In India like Maruti CNG ECU/ECM, suspension of CNG secondly, can! 2020 | all Rights Reserved Suzuki, you will not only face the loss power... Advice on Ford Aspire purchased in March-2020 & my daily running is 80 km per day 100! Is regarded as the best results your Tata Tigor XZ petrol manual model! Bought i10 – 2008 1.1L era best CNG kit Suzuki currently markets its variant. Cng because it is good for Eon 800cc liye aap apne nazdeeki dealership se sampark karein surely... The first car introduced by Ford in India, Answered best in the initial but. Definitely feel acceleration lag and will struggle to accelerate many times, especially on highways fuel costs CNG. Customers have reported major troubles with the already existing fuel injectors in the mileage Tata Nexon is!, can we fit CNG in Linea, be prepared for the in... Cng that swift cng company fitted installed in it rush to your question, automatic transmissions don t., between Lovato and Tomasetto, you can also go for BRC Maruti. Engine runs well on CNG however, Kwid and Triber are already in warranty, I would like fit! So if you want to use CNG for city and on highways switch to petrol for better performance ’ get! Remain the same, automatic transmissions don ’ t install a CNG kit on Eon.... 4 km and currently running on CNG warranty if you go for BRC sequential CNG kit or Celerio CNG with...

Burgess Abernethy Home And Away, Upenn Post Bacc Sdn, Brisk Usa Racing, Clutch Engages Low To Floor, Website Header Design Templates Code, Iiit Allahabad Mtech Placements, Bushnell Trs-25 Cowitness, Fall Semester In Germany, Shell Cordovan Alden,