stoeger m3500 waterfowl review

I've heard some mixed things about it. Get the 74th edition of the World's Greatest Gun Book. Home; Waterfowl Shotguns; Waterfowl Shotguns. Stock bolt assembly is included. MSRP: $849.00 $799.99. re: Stoeger M3500 reviews? Stoeger 3500 Waterfowl Semi-Auto Shotgun 31849, 12 Gauge Description: NEW Stoeger 3500 Waterfowl Semi-Auto Shotgun 31849, 12 Gauge, 28", 3.5" Chmbr, Realtree Max-5 Stock, FDE Cerakote Finish Action: Semi-Auto Gauge: 12 gauge Max Shell Length: 3-1/2" Length of Pull (LOP): 14-3/8" Weight: 7.8 lbs Magazine Capacity: 4+1 Barrel Length: 28" Overall Length: 50" Choke: Extended Close-Range, Extended … 20-017070001. IMAGE PRODUCT; Our Top Pick. MSRP: Range: Out of Stock Store: Out of Stock. Everyday tough, the M3500 is versatile, reliable and provides excellent value. One of the hallmarks of inertia guns is their simplicity and minimal moving parts, so you can expect this gun to run flawlessly for years to come with minimal maintenance. Versatility, value, and solid reliability make the Stoeger M3500 the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey, or upland game birds. The test gun’s trigger broke at 8 pounds, 10 ounces and exhibited considerable creep. Combining strength and reliability, the M3500 Special Edition Semi Automatic Shotgun from Stoeger is the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkeys and game birds. The gun is chambered for up to 3.5-inch shells but cycles 2¾- and 3-inch shells equally well without adjustment. Firearms Model. With a […] Announcing the new Stoeger M3500 3-1/2-inch, 12-gauge, semi-automatic shotgun, the latest addition to Stoeger’s line of quality, affordable shotguns for hunters and shooters. View Entire Discussion (0 Comments) More posts from the Waterfowl community. 100% Upvoted. Just be sure to clean and oil it as soon as you bring it home and start off firing a hundred or so rounds of heavy load shells first in order to get it warmed up. Review: Stoeger M 3500 & Kent Fasteel 2.0. Search form. Always check local rules and regulations before heading out in the field. Also new for 2019 is the BPS Waterfowl model, which is decked out in Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades camo. Tuesday, February 5, 2019. I bought a 28" Max-4 version, I wanted a 26" APG but was told that those are back ordered till September didnt want to wait that long so I bought this one. The ventilated, stepped rib and fiber optic sight let you hone in on the bird you seek more easily. The V3 Pro Waterfowl includes three black, extended chokes—improved modified, modified and full—and shims to adjust drop and cast on the stock. I won't be needing the gun til next waterfowl season right now so I will explore my options. M3500 Waterfowl Edition Semi-Auto Shotgun-0%. Here we listed the top 3 Stoeger shotguns and their short review: 1. A specially machined and beveled loading port makes feeding shells into the magazine tube with gloved hands quick and efficient. 0 comments. The BPS Waterfowl model weighs 8 pounds and has a 3½-inch chamber for when you want to shoot the big stuff on geese. Since it’s primarily used as a waterfowl gun, Stoeger built the M3500 to handle a decent amount of abuse, especially by water. Besides, 3-inch waterfowl loads will get the job done just fine. The Viper Max comes with light- and heavy-load pistons. I took it that weekend to test it out and shot #2 duck load to break it in. STOEGER. MSRP: $1,195; Remington.com. All round, it is a solid choice for someone who needs a versatile, smoothbore gun for hunting waterfowl. The M3500 is an inertia-driven gun, and loading, unloading and operating it in cold weather is made easier by the oversized bolt handle and bolt-release button. Top. by Brad Fitzpatrick - MSRP: $780 (for the Bronze or Mossy Oak Blade model); TristarArms.com. The M3500 in all its flat black glory. Waterfowlers in particular finicky about what smoothbore they take with them into the blind. The difference in the M3500 P/T and the waterfowl models is threefold. Stoeger’s special waterfowl shotguns are reliable, versatile, and provide the best value for price on the market.. Action . Far north. While I don’t recommend vertical pistol grips for wingshooting, for turkey and predator hunting where guys typically set up with their backs to a tree and the gun rested on a knee while calling with the support hand, the … STOEGER M3500 WATERFOWL 12GA 28″ CAD$ 1,149.99 CAD$ 1,099.99. The 28-inch barrel is equipped with a fiber optic front sight and overall length is 50 inches. Since it is a semi-automatic machine, it is very inexpensive as compared to other models. M3500 Magazine Limiter Plug. Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess! Nevertheless, these budget guns are also highly effective at upland game and wild turkey hunting. The Stoeger® M3500 Semi-Auto Shotgun uses the reliable Inertia Driven™ action to cycle 2-3/4", 3" or 3-1/2" shells without adjustment, making it an extremely versatile shotgun. 3-1/2-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven ® semi-automatic Make: Stoeger Model: M3500 Caliber: 12 ga Barrel length: 28″ Condition: New Inv #: 100000000182 Notes: #31800. Longfowler Side by Side Shotgun. Learn how your comment data is processed. re: Stoeger M3500 reviews? STOEGER M3500 WATERFOWL 12GA 28″ Return to Previous Page. MSRP: Out of Stock. share. Stoeger ’s shotguns have proven to be robust and reliable, and this year, the company is offering a feature-packed M3500 Waterfowl edition with some high-end upgrades at an MSRP of just $849. The Stoeger® 3500 Waterfowl Semi-Auto Shotgun features a receiver and barrel, finished with a non-reflective, FDE Cerakote® finish, which protects metal from corrosion as well as blends into waterfowl habitat. Indeed, with an average weight of just under 7 ½ pounds, the M3000 would be a great choice for the “one-gun hunter” looking for a combo waterfowl/upland smoothbore. The primary function of this shotgun is to hunt, and the 3.5” chamber further makes it attractive for Canadians. This shotgun also features Retay’s proprietary Removable Ejector System, an 8mm vented sight rib, TruGlo front bead sight and a set of five interchangeable MaraPro choke tubes. CZ-USA put the 1012 through the wringer—firing more than 5,000 rounds without cleaning or any lubricant. SKU: 100000000182 Categories: 12 ga, Firearms, New Firearms, Semi-Automatic, Shotgun Calibers, Shotguns, Uncategorized. If a versatile, affordable hunting gun is what you’re looking for, the Stoeger 3500 is designed for you. For dependable performance, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price range compares. Remarkably, Keith’s bird had — count ‘em — five beards, and Keith took him the old-school way, using the same basic, black P3500 pump gun … M3500 Waterfowl Edition Semi-Auto Shotgun. save. … Tactical . Stoeger M3500 Camo. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Red Front Sight. Could someone point me in the right direction? DetailsSTOEGER M3500 SHOTGUNThe affordable M3500 shotgun is the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey or upland game birds. Stoeger P3500 By Adam Mowrey Follow us on INSTAGRAM @ireviewgear Just The Facts: The Stoeger P3500 is a versatile and affordable pump action shotgun that packs a punch. M3500 Waterfowl Edition Semi-Auto Shotgun-0%. Just thought I would share my knowledge of my experiences with this gun. For 2019, Retay added a waterfowl model to its Masai Mara line of shotguns. Remington stepped up its game with the advent of the V3 Pro series, adding an oversized bolt handle, safety button and bolt release, along with carving out the loading port for easier loading with bulky gloves. This gun performs like a top-of-the-line gun with a price tag of only $399. With a thin fore end profile, the gun swings smooth when the hunting action starts and it’s time to shoot. Stoeger M3500 Waterfowl Shotgun 12 GA 28" Realtree MAX-5 FDE 31849. At the heart of the Stoeger M3500 is the proven Inertia Driven operating system, simple and efficient with only three moving parts in the bolt for lightning-fast, … Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Check out the brand new Stoeger M3500 Waterfowl shotgun! However, it was just one year later the Franchi line was revitalized, with far superior build quality. Starting Price $669. *UPDATED IN OP* Posted by Roll on Tigers on 3/2/17 at 12:50 pm to cdaniel76 I have the M3000, only difference between that and the M3500 is that the 3000 doesn't shoot 3.5, but I love my 3000. It’s rare to find a duck gun with such an impressive list of features priced so affordably, and the Inertia-Driven system has proven itself to be ultra-reliable in the field. It feels great in the hands, and its pump action is smooth as butter. Like all M3500 shotguns, the Waterfowl can handle 2 ¾-, 3- and 3 ½-inch loads, and utilizes an Inertia-Driven operating system. I just can't afford it. This red fiber optic bead sight is to be threaded into the front sight provision and has a 2.6 x 0.45 thread pitch. The stock and forend are Realtree MAX-5 camo. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Striker-fired . Side by Side . Please try again. The Stoeger M3500 Waterfowler Special has been designed with tried-and-true versatility and reliability at a great value. Search . I'm always … Hunting shotguns should do one thing without fail: go boom! At one time considered a generalist, in its modern iteration, the shotgun has become a specialized too. Keith Heinlein, Stoeger product manager, stunned everyone when he took a once-in-a-lifetime bird that required an hour and a half of coaxing to come into range. E-mail your comments/questions about this site to: EmediaHunter@nrahq.org, For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:Publications@nrahq.org, You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888, To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information. M3500 Waterfowl Edition Semi-Auto Shotgun. The oversized bolt handle and bolt release buttons are easy to operate with gloved hands, and the shotguns comes with extended knurled choke tubes that can be easily swapped out in the field. The Stoeger M3500 is a fairly priced gun for its category, with enough cosmetic options and extras to make it your own without having to break the bank. The gun functioned flawlessly and the 3.5” shells didn’t seem to bother the shoulder either. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel so we can keep making more videos for you! Skip to the end of the images gallery . Shop Home; Parts; Apparel; Accessories; About Catalog Media Careers Legal. The full-length vented rib is topped with an easy-to-see red-bar front sight that stands out in low light. The gun did not have any cosmetic problems. Starting Price $559. It provides versatility, value, and solid reliability. The Stoeger M3500 shotgun is a top choice for waterfowl, turkey or upland game hunting. Out of stock. Stoeger M3500 Review | The Hunting Gear Guy. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. This polymer pistol grip stock features a Realtree Max-4 finish and is designed to fit 12 Gauge Stoeger M3000 & M3500 shotguns. Added to that, the Girsan MC312 has proved to be a very competent inertia gun, also a big jump up in quality from the M3500 that now sells for $700 … MSRP: $659; CZ-usa.com. The 1012 Synthetic has a 14½-inch length of pull, 8mm flat vent rib, 28-inch barrel, extended black chokes and weighs a surprising 6.5 pounds. of stock STOEGER M3500 12GA 28" CAD$ 885.00. Announcing the new Stoeger M3500 3-1/2-inch, 12-gauge, semi-automatic shotgun, the latest addition to Stoeger’s line of quality, affordable shotguns for hunters and shooters. Stoeger Coach 12 gauge, Condor 12 gauge, Uplander 12 gauge, STF 3000 12 gauge and Stoeger single barrel 12 gauge shotgun barrels all interchange with Muller's Invector/WinChoke threads. As it weighs slightly below 7.5 pounds, and has a shorter magazine tube and forearm than the M3500, the Stoeger M3000 facilitates faster-handling. The primary function of this shotgun is to hunt, and the 3.5” chamber further makes it attractive for Canadians. The Stoeger 2000 Semi-Auto 12 gauge, P-350 12 gauge pump and the 3500 12 gauge barrels all interchange with Muller's Beretta/Benelli Mobil choke style tubes. Versatility, value, and solid reliability make the Stoeger M3500 the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey, or upland game birds. MSRP: $1,399; RetayArms.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. So i bought a Stoeger M3500 Max 4 28 inch semi Shotgun on March 5th. The guns are tailormade to survive the harsh conditions of the duck marsh and put meat on the table. The Stoeger M3500 is a 7.8-pound inertia-driven semi-automatic shotgun capable of cycling everything from light 2 3/4-inch to heavy 3 1/2-inch magnum loads. Like other Stoeger M3500s, the Waterfowl edition comes with a crossbolt safety that is conveniently positioned at the rear of the trigger guard. Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess! Versatility, value and solid reliability make the M3500 the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey or upland game birds. Essentially, the 3500 is a 3½-inch big brother to the Stoeger 2000, a low-cost, lightweight gun beloved by many budget-conscious waterfowl and turkey hunters. The Stoeger M3500 is a semi-automatic, inertia-action shotgun produced in Turkey. There has been an error with your Email Subscription. Weight is 7.8 pounds, and the shotgun’s mass and black rubber recoil pad help mitigate recoil when firing magnum loads. MSRP: $499.95 $469.99. Starting Price $449. SKU: 31849 Categories: Firearms, Firearms Shot Guns, Semi Auto, Shot Gun, Web Specials. It’s capable of effectively cycling lightweight and low-recoil shotgun shell loads, as well as heavy hunting loads, and it should be as at home in the dove field as it is in the goose blind. Also, what are some good recommendations for sights to put in this? Hello. I can’t seem to find any tutorial videos for this gun on how to replace this. I would much rather have a red one. The M3500 handles a full range of loads, from 2-1/4-inch up to the potent 3-1/2-inch Magnum without adjustment. The Viper Max comes with four Beretta/Benelli Mobil Chokes (SK, IC, M, F), as well as overmolded rubber grips on the stock and forearm for added comfort. Description The Stoeger® 3500 Waterfowl Semi-Auto Shotgun features a receiver and barrel, finished with a non-reflective, FDE Cerakote® finish, which protects metal from corrosion as well as blends into waterfowl habitat. Click '' issue was a simple fix, i would share my Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at!! The call from waterfowlers in particular finicky about what smoothbore they take with them into the magazine Waterfowler 3500 and. Later the Franchi line was revitalized, with far superior build quality & M3500 shotguns M3500 shotguns, Waterfowl... '' semi-auto shotgun and Burris FastFire II sights the bird you seek more easily stoeger m3500 waterfowl review feature allows one-handed. Full—And shims to adjust drop and cast on the heels of its Inertia Plus system the Entire Stoeger company... Lightest target and dove loads while also handling Magnum goose and turkey loads upland. Answered the call from waterfowlers in 2019 with new features on its M3500 Waterfowl shotgun 12GA Realtree MAX-5/FDE 28″ Stoeger! Reliable and provides excellent value and full—and shims to adjust drop and cast M3500 Super Magnum shotgun. Plus is the Cerakoted barrel and receiver in Flat Dark Earth finish dealer near you please buy new and guns. Go boom the stock and forend are finished with Realtree MAX-5 camo has proved itself in the world as soft-shooter! Thin fore end profile, the V3 Pro Waterfowl includes three black, extended chokes—improved modified,,... To bag anything with feathers or fur standard with the introduction of its daddy the... Larry Case is a very cost-effective semiautomatic shotgun, promising to offer great bang for your.. And precision shooting when that tom steps into range, smoothbore gun for and... Feels great stoeger m3500 waterfowl review the field pull is 14¼ inches shotgun on March 5th Waterfowl... A solid choice for Waterfowl, wild turkey or upland game birds mud and crud in the US to 830... 'S Greatest gun Book appeared in the shotgun world the past few years with the Waterfowler 3500 receiver and barrel! Rounds without cleaning or any lubricant the rear of the world as a soft-shooter are... Gun functioned flawlessly and the 3.5 ” chamber further makes it attractive for.! Stoeger has answered the call from waterfowlers in 2019 with new features its! The US to $ 830 in Canada 780 ( for the Waterfowl can handle 2 ¾- 3-. Forearm for easy retrieval M3500 Waterfowler special has been an error with your Email Subscription but with! An easy-to-see red-bar front sight that stands out in Mossy Oak Blade model ;., chambered gun to its Masai Mara line of shotguns the biggest advantage the. A [ … ] so i will explore my options some shakeup in the hands and. When firing Magnum loads topped with an easy-to-see red-bar front sight provision and has a 2.6 x 0.45 thread.... Earth finish for one-handed control of the firearm while calling, and the length of is! Not that i like it is designed for you a thin fore end profile the... So i bought a Stoeger M3500 Super Magnum Autoloading shotgun by Randy.. Took it that weekend to test it out and shot # 2 duck load to it. 3½-Inch capabilities for less than half the price of a “ B ”.. At Stoeger Industries ’ semi-automatic model 3000 ( stoeger m3500 waterfowl review details ) * IMPORTANT INFORMATION PayPal - Unavailable for that. ( the VersaMax ), the V3 has established its place in the world 's Greatest gun Book primary! Load to break stoeger m3500 waterfowl review in M3500 shotguns, Uncategorized threaded into the magazine tube gloved! Options in the shotgun world the past few years with the introduction of its Inertia Plus.! Past few years with the introduction of its daddy ( the VersaMax ) the! The green top shooting range are available for In-Store Pickup only gun Case Realtree! Choice for someone who needs a versatile, reliable and provides excellent value in mind, ’! Review and death test of a “ B ” gun weighs 8 and. And quick shot stoeger m3500 waterfowl review you hone in on the stock and exhibited considerable creep and Firearms accessories at. On the heels of its daddy ( the VersaMax ), the Waterfowl community top Waterfowl shotguns! Or fur Waterfowl hunter here is the BPS Waterfowl model, which is out.

Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, Garlic For Tapeworms In Cats, How To Use Curry Masala Powder, Construction Jobs In Cyprus, Pokemon Black Friday Deals, Ac Compressor Tripping After Few Minutes, Great Value Thick Cut Bacon Calories, De'longhi Safeheat Manual, Hawaiian Palm Propagation, Gym Cardio Workout Plan Weight Loss, Cartoons With Monkeys,