fallout 4 auto scrap junk mod

Oh yeah on PS4! Fallout 4. Off you go again to keep looting until you can't walk. Auto scrap settlements - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: I am looking for a a mod that allows the player to scrap everything scrap able in a settlement with one simple click. Mod to scrap junk? 1 [FO4] [PC] Mod to Automatically Scrap Junk Items in Inventory? When moving items about, there is no salvage option, and items I know turn into scraps, arent going poof "auto" wise when I make items. Auto Junk Storage Chest craftable in settlements Requirements DLC requirements. 1. Everything Fallout modding, from Fallout 1 to Fallout 4 and everything in between. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ... based on "Fallout 4\Data\scripts\Source\DLC05\WorkshopHopperScript.psc" so the end user can modify to suit their needs. I did a little quick job with the new dlc in order to make it easy and quick to scrap junk! This list contains every scrap object in the base game and all DLC. It'll scrap all the "junk" AND put the toolbox back into your inventory. About this mod. Its not "auto" anything on my end. Now I know there are mods out there that allow the player to get a clean slate and removes everything but I was looking for a mod that just scraps all of the vanilla items in settlements. If Auto Steal is enabled, Auto Loot will use the Auto Steal settings to determine what to loot. I need to literally take them out, place on ground and scrap them. Some people think you have to manually scrap junk to get everything out of it. The best way I can think of is to have a command that will scrap all the items in a container. Some people say you DON'T have to scrap manually; the extra scrap that disappears when you auto-scrap is actually still there but it's kinda bugged so you have to "enter your workbench "Build Mode" and then exit it in order to make the crafting materials that you are supposedly missing reappear." i was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that lets me scrap the junk in my inventory down to its base components so i don't have to keep going back to my settlement/base of operations to store everything in the workshop bench. - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Talk: Is there a mod that will auto/batch scrap your junk into base components? Next click on the toolbox at your feet, put junk into toolbox, next scrap junk in toolbox. User account menu. I get "craft" and "transfer" as options. Press J to jump to the feed. Close. Not the whole junk items. That way, no menu is needed. Hope you enjoy! This is a short video of how to build an automatic scrapper.You put all your junk items to a trunk and it will break everything to raw components Log In Sign Up. it would let me carry on with … If Auto Steal Mode is set to only owned, Auto Loot will loot only items that would otherwise be marked as stolen. Auto-scrapping manufacturing machine - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: Right now you have to drop items into a contraptions dlc machine for it to manufacture stuff, but Id rather just chuck the raw ingredients in - Steel, copper, etc. If Auto Steal Mode is set to owned and unowned, Auto Loot will loot everything, including items that would otherwise be marked as stolen. Posted by u/[deleted] 3 years ago. Description from mod page: Since the game came out, my inability to easily scrap the junk I find has been a pet peeve of mine. the loot management is very tedious and/or mind numbing to me and it seems to take up about half of my time spent in the game. Or, have a special container that auto scraps any junk you put into it.

Leonine Name Generator, Savoy Hotel Owner, Correct Beginning Balance Quickbooks Online, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette, Earl Grey Chiffon Cake Singapore, Magnolia Fox Wallpaper, King Oyster Mushroom Recipe Korean,